Encompass Early Education and Care is interested in candidates for employment who:
Below are the current positions available:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Want to provide the very best early education and care for children.
- Understand the importance of play and enjoy having fun.
- Value being part of a mission driven team.
- Are interested in continuing education.
- Competitive wages that recognize educational achievement
- Benefits including:
- Consistent scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid training, tuition assistance and many in-house opportunities for continuing education
- Leadership development program
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Reduced child care rates
|Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests.
Carol B. Bush Center
Infant Teacher 12:00pm-6:00pm
Guaranteed Substitute, 30 Hours-varies
Bellin Health Center
Preschool Teacher 8:00am5:00pm
De Pere Center
Three's Teacher 8:00am-5:00pm
Twos Teacher 8:15am-5:15pm
The Cornerstone Center
Assistant Float Teacher 2:00pm-6:00 pm
Preschool Assistant 9:00am-6:00pm
Preschool Teacher 12:00pm-6:00pm
Toddler Teacher 8:30am-5:30pm
Locations: Arlene B. Walter Center, Bellin Health Center, Carol Bush Center, De Pere Center, The Cornerstone Center, The Rosebush
|Evening Child Care Teacher -
Teachers plan and implement a curriculum that is focused on play and children's interests
The Rosebush Center
Infant/Toddler Teacher 2:00pm-10:00pm
Locations: The Rosebush